Professional Laser Teeth Whitening
Trained by Amazing White who have been whitening teeth since 2002!
Restore your teeth back to their natural white and take years off your appearance!
Any questions please call 07980 223663 for a free telephone consultation.
Special Introductory Offer:
- Express Treatment : £95 RRP £300
- Full Treatment £140 RRP £400
- Top up sessions from £60
About -Laser Teeth Whitening Treatment
Teeth Whitening: Information and faq.
The reason our Laser Teeth Whitening procedure is so effective is due to the high standard of training that our Dental Technicians attain and the state of the art laser equipment used with the perfect amount of Beyond Gel used. Thousands of people have had this procedure with little or no discomfort.
All of our Dental Technicians have been certified by a Dentist and are fully trained, so you can be assured the staff are qualified in this specialist area and completely professional.
The Process: The Full Treatment approximately 1 hour
- Your appointment will start with a 15 minute consultation where we discuss the kind of results you can expect from your teeth whitening treatment.
- We will ask you to brush your teeth with a special pumice toothpaste and brush, opening the surface of your teeth for maximum whitening results.
- We then match your teeth’s current shade to our Vita Shade guide allowing you to see how many grades your teeth have improved after the treatment.
- We then start the procedure which is done in 3 separate blocks of 15 minutes.
- The dental technician will insert a cheek retractor, opening your mouth to a comfortable position while allowing access to the face of your teeth.
- The Beyond Gel is then applied directly to the face of your teeth and all you need to do is lie back and relax for 15 minutes under the Laser Light.
- After the first application, we then remove and re-apply the gel twice more, giving you another 15 minutes under the laser light each time.
- At the end of this procedure you’ll immediately see the difference in your teeth, as well as using the Vita guide to calculate how many shades lighter they are.
The Whitening treatment is completely safe, however some people do experience a little sensitivity.
Is it safe?
KBH teeth whitening treatment is completely safe. Due to our highly trained dental technicians, state of the art equipment and products we ensure that the treatment is completely safe for you and your teeth.
Research shows there is no risk whatsoever to the enamel of the teeth after having a laser teeth whitening treatment.
This is the question that concerns most people. The majority find the procedure completely painless, however a small percentage may experience temporary sensitivity to hot and cold for 24-48 hours following treatment.
Who cannot have treatment
We cannot treat anyone that currently has gum disease. It is essential you have any signs of gum disease checked by your dentist.